I, Ryan Ripley, own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. One of my goals for this blog is to provide valuable content to you, however, I also want to protect my intellectual property. I’ve selected guidelines and licensing with both of these desires in mind.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Cite and/or quote less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
If you would like to discuss other uses of my content, please email me.