Agile Conference Speaker – Ryan Ripley
My goal is to help you have as successful an event as possible. I give talks that bring the audience into the conversation. Attendees appreciate my pragmatic approach to topics and direct engagement with audience members.
As an agile conference speaker, my responsibility is to also promote your event and my sessions to increase awareness and attendance. I regularly tweet and blog about my speaking engagements and frequently retweet conference tweets and messages.
As the host of the Agile for Humans Podcast – which is the top-rated and downloaded agile podcast on iTunes (25,000+ downloads per month) – I have grown a following over the past 4 years that has helped me fill both breakout sessions and ballrooms. I see my success as your success and will work hard to help you get the outcomes you want from your event.
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to agile software development, leadership, #NoEstimates, and Scrum. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. As an agile conference speaker, my goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics are below. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. I also have half day and full day workshops that not only present the theory but also help expose attendees to new ways of thinking about how they solve problems in the workplace. Please click on the images below for sample slide decks.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- I believe that part of being an agile conference speaker is supporting the conference. I’ll tweet about your event, retweet your announcements, promote the event on my blog site, and on The Agile for Humans Podcast. My goal is to help you have the most successful event possible.
- A dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- Engagement is a priority to me. The audience is welcome to become an interactive part of the session. I love to keep the conversation going. Attendees are welcome to continue the discussion via social media and email well after the event is over.
- My best efforts to ensure that you get the most value possible out of having me at your event.
What Others Are Saying
If you are in the agile space, especially as management, a Scrum Master, or a Coach, I highly recommend listening to Ryan Ripley’s podcast on Advanced Scrum from The Path to Agility Conference. He provides a refreshing, honest, and compassionate take on agility that warrants our attention. —Joe Astolfi, Enterprise Agile Coach and Accredited Leadership Gift Coach
— Rylin Slotterbeck (@CrewStile) May 24, 2017
— Charles Husemann (@chusemann) May 24, 2017
My Upcoming Engagements
- Agile 2017 (August 7-11) – This is the biggest agile conference of the year. I’m presenting The #NoEstimates Movement at Agile 2017 in Orlando, Florida.
- Agile Africa (August 21-22) – I’m the day 2 keynote speaker and also presenting The #NoEstimates Movement in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Better Software Conference East (November 5th – 10th) – I’m presenting 2 half day workshops (Advanced Scrum and Re-thinking Your Retrospectives). Following the main conference, I’m presenting on leadership at Techwell’s Agile Leadership Summit
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. Please use the form below to start the conversation.