Ryan Ripley (@ryanripley), Amitai Schlair (@schmonz) and Jerry Weinberg (@JerryWeinberg) got together to talk about how to be more self-aware, what it means to be a recovering perfectionist, making writing a little simpler, why errors are so difficult to deal with, and who should be on an agile team.
Speaking with Jerry is a memorable experience. He is the author of more than 80 books, including the best-selling Secrets of Consulting, More Secrets of Consulting, and An Introduction to General System Thinking. One of my favorites is Weinberg on Writing: The Fieldstone Method. His books have had a profound impact on my career and writing as did getting to speak with him on this podcast.
Will you help the Agile for Humans podcast grow? Please review Agile for Humans on iTunes and leave your comments on the blog site. Help your friends and co-workers find Agile for Humans by sharing your favorite episodes with them. Thanks for all you do to support the show.
Resources, Plugs, and More
Ryan – https://ryanripley.com
- AgileIndy 2016 – April 12th in Indianapolis, IN
- Path to Agility Conference – May 25 & 26 in Columbus, OH
Amitai – http://www.schmonz.com/
- Agile in 3 Minutes on LeanPub.com
- Agile in 3 Minutes Episode #5 – Wrong
- Agile in 3 Minutes Episode #26 – Surprise
- TDD Saved My Brain
- Life Hacks for the Test Infected
- Problem Solving Leadership Post
Jerry – http://www.geraldmweinberg.com/