In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to approach working with new teams
- Why sometimes we need to unlearn before we can learn
- When games and exercises can be used to reinforce new mental models
Links from the show:
How to support the show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute to the show:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the word out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
Book of the Week:
Click here to purchase on Amazon.
Question: Which topic resonated with you? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
Help promote the show on iTunes:
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
This podcast is brought to you by Audible. I have used Audible for years, and I love audiobooks. I have three to recommend:
- Agile and Lean Program Management by Johanna Rothman
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Rolling Rocks Downhill: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Entertaining Way to Learn Agile and Lean by Clark Ching
All you need to do to get your free 30-day Audible trial is go to Audibletrial.com/agile. Choose one of the above books, or choose among more than 180,000 audio programs. It’s that easy. Go to Audibletrial.com/agile and get started today. Enjoy!