Pradeepa is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org, a Professional Coach, and sought after conference speaker. As an Agile Coach, she is a self-proclaimed “Agile Passionista” who strongly believes in agile values & principles to help organizations delight their customers. Pradeepa helps teams and leaders in understanding & aligning with their organizational vision and supports their transformation journey.
As an Infertility Coach, Pradeepa works with women going through infertility and help them get unstuck. She provides a safe and non-judgemental space for those women to talk about their current struggles and coach them to get unstuck and move forward with their lives. Find her at www.lives-transformed.com
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to use your agile superpowers for good
- Why coaching is valuable outside of agile
- Restoring perspective, power, and choice for your clients
- Where to go to learn about professional coaching
Links from the show:
- Pradeepa’s Infertility Coaching Site – http://www.lives-transformed.com/
- Connect with Pradeepa on Twitter – https://twitter.com/NPradeepa
- Learn more about Pradeepa on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeepanarayanaswamy/
- Coaches Training Institute – http://www.coactive.com/
How to Support the Show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute to the show:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the work out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Techwell events – use the code AGILEDEV when you sign up for Agile Dev East in Orlando, FL November 5th – 10th.
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
Drawing on years of experience training more than 10,000 busy managers from around the globe in practical, everyday coaching skills, Bungay Stanier reveals how to unlock your peoples’ potential. He unpacks seven essential coaching questions to demonstrate how–by saying less and asking more–you can develop coaching methods that produce great results.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.
Question: Which topic resonated with you? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
This podcast is brought to you by Audible. I have used Audible for years, and I love audiobooks. I have three to recommend:
- Agile and Lean Program Management by Johanna Rothman
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Rolling Rocks Downhill: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Entertaining Way to Learn Agile and Lean by Clark Ching
All you need to do to get your free 30-day Audible trial is goto Audibletrial.com/agile. Choose one of the above books, or choose among more than 180,000 audio programs. It’s that easy. Go to Audibletrial.com/agile and get started today. Enjoy!