Gil is the founder of 3PVantage. He is the author of The Human Side of Agile and The Agile Mindset. Gil is a sought after writer, speaker, and trainer with a passion for delighting customers and valuing the human aspects of agile software development.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to foster an agile mindset
- The impediments to adopting an agile mindset
- What it means to value the human side of agile
- How change can happen on an agile team
Links from the show:
- Gil’s Keynote Talk from Path to Agility 2016 – Being Agile: Having the Mindset that Delivers
- The Agile Mindset Book Site
Pragmatic and dogma-free, this book will help you understand what it means to be Agile and how to bring others along.
Question: How do you foster a positive agile mindset? Please share your ideas below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Want to hear another podcast about the agile mindset? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
This podcast is brought to you by Audible. I have used Audible for years, and I love audio books. I have three to recommend:
- Agile and Lean Program Management by Johanna Rothman
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
All you need to do to get your free 30-day Audible trial is go to Audibletrial.com/agile. Choose one of the above books, or choose between more than 180,000 audio programs. It’s that easy. Go to Audibletrial.com/agile and get started today. Enjoy!