Allen is a trainer, writer, speaker, and coach who takes a non-tribal view of software development. He is a highly regarded instructor for the University of California, Berkeley, Extension. Allen eschews the dogma that surrounds many of the current agile topics and practices.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Insights in to creating a Kickstarter project
- How LEAN is at the center of most of the things agilists do
- Where to go to learn more about Allen’s Kickstarter project
Links from the show:
- Allen’s website: holub.com
- Kickstarter: Agility with Allen: The Whole Caboodle
- Capital C Documentary
- Allen’s #NoEstimates Keynote
Question: What are your thoughts about this episode? Please leave them in the comments section below. You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Want to hear another podcast episode with Allen Holub? — Listen to my conversation with Allen on episode 21. We discuss #NoEstimates, #NoManagement and what it truly means for an organization to adopt agility
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
This podcast is brought to you by Audible. I have used Audible for years, and I love audio books. I have three to recommend:
- Agile and Lean Program Management by Johanna Rothman
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
All you need to do to get your free 30-day Audible trial is go to Audibletrial.com/agile. Choose one of the above books, or choose between more than 180,000 audio programs. It’s that easy. Go to Audibletrial.com/agile and get started today. Enjoy!