Christopher is the President and CEO of Partnerwerks™ Inc and is the visionary force behind The Leadership Gift™. He is the author of “Teamwork Is An Individual Skill” for everyone who is fed up with working in bad teams. Christopher is passionate about helping people live free, powerful, and at choice. He shares resources and more about himself at christopheravery.com.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What led Christopher down the path of personal responsibility
- What the Responsibility Process is and how it impacts our lives
- The difference between being a responsible person and taking full responsibility for yourself
- The keys to practicing responsibility
Links from the show:
- The Responsibility Process Poster
- The Leadership Gift™ Program – Use the product code “grow” for a discount
- Teamwork is an Individual Skill by Christopher Avery
- Mastering Responsibility: Leading Youself and Others to Freedom, Choice, and Power by Christopher Avery
Question: Do you think there is a difference between being a responsible person and taking full responsibility? Let’s discuss in the comment section! You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Want to hear another podcast improving the way we think and relate to others? — Listen to my conversation with Jason Womack on episode 36. We discuss how to get unstuck in life and how to uncover the things to are holding us back from becoming who we want be.
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
This podcast is brought to you by Audible. I have used Audible for years, and I love audio books. I have three to recommend:
- Turn the Ship Around: A True Story of Turning Followers in to Leaders by L. David Marquet
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
All you need to do to get your free 30-day Audible trial is go to Audibletrial.com/agile. Choose one of the above books, or choose between more than 180,000 audio programs. It’s that easy. Go to Audibletrial.com/agile and get started today. Enjoy!